If you are a current work pass holder and have worked in Singapore for at least six months, you’ll be eligible to apply for Singapore PR (permanent resident) status. As a Singapore PR, you enjoy the following benefits:
• Living, entering and leaving the country will become much easier as you will not need to apply for a separate visa to work or travel. You will receive a blue identity card as an identity document.
• Include your spouse and unmarried children under 21 in the PR application. If your children are at Primary School age, they will be given priority for enrolment to local public schools, behind citizens. Your children can also enjoy subsidized fees or tuition grants in most tertiary educational institutions. You will also be able to apply for long-stay visas for your parents.
• You are able to change jobs freely without the worry of re-applying for a Singapore work pass. There are also more jobs open to Singapore PRs that offer higher salaries compared to those available to full foreigners.
• Under the Central Provident Fund (CPF) scheme, you and your employer contribute a monthly minimum amount to your CPF fund, which can be used for purposes related to health care, home-ownership and growing your investments.
• You will be entitled to subsidized rates for polyclinics and hospitals.
We provide a hassle-free fast processing application time. We have a team of specialists will work to build up your profile to make you stand out and to have your application an edge over others. We will submit your Singapore PR application within 2 weeks upon receiving all your documents. We will assist and guide you through the whole documentation to ensure complete accuracy of your application before we submit it to the authority.