The employer is a world class semiconductor foundry, employing more than 15,000 employees worldwide. Their line of business includes the manufacturing of semiconductors and related solid-state devices.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- To build products based on assembly procedures
- Pack and lift
- Operate procedures within all OH&S and Quality/GMP guidelines
- To check and inspect operation
- To produce quality products to meet high volume production targets
- Starting pay above $1000, not inclusive of numerous benefits and allowances.
- 12-Hour Shifts; must be able to work Night Shifts
- Location: Eastern part of Singapore
- Company transport: Provided to and from Woodlands MRT, Pasir Ris MRT and Dormitory/ Dormitories
- NO FEES will be required nor collected from prospective employees.
All prospective candidates are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates may fill in the e-form and attach a copy of your most recent and updated CV.
We thank you for your application and and we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.